Stretch out those aches & pains while preparing your body for childbirth! Each class begins with active movement to help you increase stability, protect your changing body, and build endurance for childbirth. The second half of class is saved for well-deserved relaxation. You will leave feeling calm and refreshed!
The active portion of class focuses on:
- Learning how to protect your changing body
- Gaining endurance for childbirth
- Building strength & increasing stability
- Understanding the muscles involved in pregnancy & childbirth
The relaxation portion of class focuses on:
- Holding supportive postures to release tight muscles & relax
- Recognizing and releasing fears & anxieties related to pregnancy, childbirth & parenting
- Short (~10 to 15 minute) guided meditations that include: breath awareness, positive pregnancy affirmations, fear-clearing techniques, visualizations, and more!
Register: Register online or come to class 15 minutes early to fill out a registration form.
When: Monday evenings from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. (please come 15 minutes early to chat & get settled!)
Where: Jillian’s Drawers in the Commons (171 East State Street, Ithaca, NY)
Cost: $15/class or $50 for 5 classes; Current Special: Take your first class for only $5!
More info: Pre-registrations are appreciated, but not required. If you’d like to reserve a spot in class, or simply ask questions about class or prenatal yoga, please contact me.